PT Karya Mentari Seraya provides various project management services designed to fulfill the client requests. Our dedicated designers will work with client to outline clear goals and bring out the best result. Whether the project involves interior designs for a commercial property, office space, requires luxury interior design for a private lounge, or interior architecture, our team contains all of the specialists that the client will need.
The approaches of Project Management include :
- 1. INITIATION
- The first step to identify the clients need is to compile the basic brief, afterward we initiate design brief preparation which we could discuss with our designers to make the presentation of concept options, preliminary budget and schematic project management plan.
- 2. PLANNING & DESIGN
- The next stage, the project is planned to a proper level of detail. The main purpose is to plan time, cost and resources to estimate the work needed and to effectively manage risk during project execution.
- 3. EXECUTION
- The execution step ensures that the project management plan's deliverables are accomplished accordingly. This phase involves proper allocation, co-ordination and management of human resources and any other resources such as material and budgets.
- 4. MONITORING & CONTROLLING
- Monitoring and controlling consists of those processes performed to observe project execution to potential problems can be identified in a timely manner and corrective action can be taken, when necessary, to control the execution of the project.
- 5. CLOSING
- Closing includes the formal approval of the project and the ending thereof. Administrative activities include the archiving of the files and documenting result. This phase consists of contract closure, complete and settle each contract and close each contract applicable to the project phase.